Monday, September 29, 2008

Heres what I just dont get....

Street racers.... and I think I might need some help here... I mean what are you ? retarded ? You have a piece of shit car with a coffee can muffler and $20,000.00 worth of mods....

Now what I really dont understand is, how, when pulled over and tagged by the cops, do you somehow think you have been wronged. How? You know what I think ? I think all you shits should have your insurance companies notified, thats what I think. You know what else ? I think they should scour you littel rice rocket to see if it IS in fact what you are insuring. If its not, well then guess what ? How about your car now goes to auction, and an insurance fraud charge ? Would you like that ? I would, and so would every other person that drives the roadways would cheer your impending litigation.....

What say you now ?

Idiots

No comments: