Monday, September 15, 2008

Another weekend gone on a blur...

and not much to show for it... well, almost.

I like it when a joke grows right on front of your very eyes, don't you ?

I spent most of the weekend at rinks with hockey. Its like a friggen circus, with parents front and centre as the clowns. I love watching kids play, but the moron sperm and egg donors some of these kids are forced to be caged with is just this side of mentally unstable. I know you all hear about, and in some cases has witnessed some these neanderthal men and their cave women, but the GTHL is the king, bar none, of these spectacles of mismatched genetics. Wanting to see kids hurt other kids, nothing to do with the game.... get a life willya ?

Then funny thing about this is, that you, like me probably have some of those evil thoughts, like, "I'll just like to walk up behind that loudmouth dude and smash his face right into the glass." Yes I know its wrong, yes I know it would actually be a crime, so it wouldn't happen, not like that. So I wonder, aside from all that keeps us civilized(not necessarily that hockey guy), how many other would like to do the same, don't be shy. Above all though, I wonder, after having his ignorant, loud belligerent head summarily smashed into the glass with tremendous force, would he even notice?

Over and out !

No comments: