Saturday, October 4, 2008

Whats up with some people anyway ?

Every day I read something about some poor hard done by sap. Had his wallet stolen, bank account emptied, whatever. It occurred to me, why are these people always the same ones over and over that are the victims of these events ? You know why? They never do anything to change it.... oh poor me, why me ? Not me again.....

For me, thats a pantload, if you claim to be always be a victim, they are becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy. By wallowing in the self pity, they cant see all the possible opportunities that will move them ahead. Cry if you want, but this is voluntary, and you know it. Your not powerless, or blameless.

Get on with it will you ? Before your kids grow up just like you ..... when that happens, you have done nothing more than create more victims.... happy now ?

No comments: