Sunday, September 7, 2008

I always liked science....

You know, still to this day I appreciate the hard work of Darwin, who really did get it right didnt he ?

It always makes me say, "Hmmm, its about time isnt it ? " when you hear of some idiot that was drunk and was going the wrong way down the street when he lost control and smashed into a pole, killing himself instantly. He was such a wonderful and devoted father blah blah blah, well, except for the selfish drunk part where de didnt give a shit about anyone else so he drove drunk... oops, they forgot to mention that.

Now dont get me wrong, I mean I do feel sorry, not for him, but for whomevers property he trashed. Lets face it, this guy was just plain culled from the herd. Plain and simple. His family, while sad, will rejoice when the insurance cheque comes in because they will be far better off without the loser, as will we all.

Darwin 1- Idiots 0.

No comments: