Thursday, October 23, 2008

I hate being sick !

Here we go again! I can't stand feeling out of being all plugged up like a bad drain, coughing every 6 seconds, taking medicine that does nothing except empty my damn wallet. I will soon be sick of soup, kleenex, drippy snot, and eventually people I'm sure.

This is just the beginning of this irritaing cold. It's just a fricking cold so no antibiotics are going to help. The doctor will only give you more shit thats not going to do anything. Great. I hate cough medicine. I'd rather lick my garage floor. I'd like to stay home, but, due to work volume, cant really afford to.

Nonetheless I am sick, which I haven't in a while. The throat is throbbing, the coughing... damn !. I can't really rest - I don't think it's in my DNA. I am so much less productive and so much more frustrated. Ok, I hate it, I'll just say it

You know what the funny part is? I always hated people who go to the office with the plague. Now I am one. What an asshole......

No comments: